Finance Manager job close to Heathrow.
This role sits within the wider 'Partnering and FP&A' Finance team. It is required to influence a range of functional stakeholders. The Finance Manager helps to deliver the financial foundations required to support decision-making for their functional partners.
- Lead the monthly forecasting and long term management business plan processes for the business functions
- Oversee the delivery of month end and management reporting across the business
- Lead financial contribution to various projects and groups
- Challenge current ways of working through the business to ensure strategically aligned and financially sound decision making
- Enable business partners to maximise any opportunities highlighted through the planning cycle
- Develop financial models and analysis in support of strategic initiatives and functional processes
- Analyse complex financial and supplementary information to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations for decision making purposes
- Preparation and presentation of financial and non-financial information to support executive decisions
- Assess & challenge risk through interaction with business owners, supporting development of mitigation strategies and action plans
- Review and enhance business cases prepared by business partners
- Embed continuous improvement in to regular reporting
- Managing teams (directly or indirectly) to deliver to tight timescales
- Develop and leverage two-way relationships with key stakeholders including functional directors and their leadership teams
- Recruit, develop and coach/mentor direct report(s) with a continuous improvement culture
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of direct reports
- Qualified accountant with minimum 2 years of PQE experience
- Experience with technical background of reporting software
- Clear evidence of implementing high-impact continuous improvement initiatives
- Driven with significant energy and strong influencing skills
- Reflective with the demonstrable ability to adapt self or others to deliver results
- Knowledge and experience of complex operational environment
- Strong communications skills with a demonstrable track record of excellent stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrable business partnering experience, ability to influence senior stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.