Finance Manager job close to Uxbridge
I am working esclusivly for a well known FMCG business based close to the Uxbridge area. My client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. This role will be working closely with the CFO & CEO.
- Manage Month end, budget and forecasting consolidation and reporting for division and UK legal group companies.
- Ensure compliance to group accounting and reporting policies across the region.
- Provide support and lead review meetings with Group executive office, international management team, group finance and planning and external auditors
- Responsible for accuracy of accounting and maintenance of finance records for several smaller operating units and liaise with outsourced service partner on month end tasks.
- Responsible for maintenance and adherence to authority matrix.
- Ad hoc reporting to support division initiatives and insight which feeds into management strategy.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with up to 1-2 years post qualification experience.
- Strong analytical skills - able to distil large amounts of data into meaningful insights. Intermediate excel skills required.
- Good communication and report writing skills - able to communicate comfortably with all levels of the business and able to produce high quality reports
- Sound technical accounting knowledge - an understanding of IFRS and any prior experience
- Experience of SAP or similar transaction processing essential and a consolidation system such as SAP BPC/Hyperion advantageous.
- A strong understanding of multi-currency business structures, accounting and consolidations.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.