Finance Manager - International Law Firm - FTC up to £75,000
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join an international Law firm. The role will be for a 12 month fixed term contract (FTC) paying up to £75,000.
- Work closely with the Management Accounts team in the Shared Service Centre and monitor service in relation to management / financial accounts
- Prepare monthly reports, P&L's and other financial analysis as required
- Seek process improvements with the aim of improving accuracy, consistency and efficiency
- Assist with Group Audit and work alongside Group Finance when changes to Finance systems are considered
- Develop close relationships both internally and externally
- Fully qualified ACA (or equivalent) ideally with professional experience in audit/assurance
- Experience working in a large firm/company - experience working in a start-up business would be desired
- Excellent knowledge of both IFRS and practical assurance techniques
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Competent working under pressure with a high and varied workload
If you feel you have the relevent experiance and would like to hear more, please reach out to email@example.com for the more details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.