Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a large Property business to recruit for a Finance Manager in Wembley.
I am working in partnership with a large Property business in Wembley to recruit for a Qualified Finance Manager, paying a salary of up to £75,000.
You must be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience, preferably within the property industry.
- Responsible for producing the suite of operational reporting
- Produce monthly management accounts for the Managing Director with commentary and variance explanations for internal and external stakeholders
- Produce and present group budgets, forecasts and variance reports to the Managing Director to improve controls and identify performance improving opportunities thereby driving results;
- Update annual operational budgets for quarterly and ad hoc profit re-forecasts;
- Income and Cash Flow Statements
- Balance Sheets
- Aged Receivables, Payables (including PO/WO flows)
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financing schedules
- Work with the Group Financial Controller to produce the statutory accounts
Bank and Investor Reporting
- Read and understand relevant sections of funding documents to ensure the company remains in compliance;
- Produce timely and accurate accounting and other financial reports
Salesforce and Focalpoint
- Take responsibility for all financial aspects of the Salesforce and Focalpoint systems including timely data uploads, budgeting and reporting, management accounts, purchase orders, invoicing, receivables/payables and ad hoc performance analysis.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to implement system upgrades and review and implement alternative systems and/or add-ons as and when required.
Depending on eventual tax structure,
- Assisting the Tax Department with accounts queries (reconciliations and providing back-up information);
- Assisting the Indirect Tax Manager with VAT reconciliations where necessary (no specialist VAT knowledge is required);
- Reconciling VAT returns to ledgers.
- Responsibility for all financial controls
- Work with the Managing Director to manage the "risk register"
- Undertake financial due diligence and commercial project support as required from time to time.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.