EXCLUSIVE FINANCE MANAGER ROLE
FINANCE MANAGER JOB
My client is a globally known business based near Heathrow, working with Morgan McKinley on an exclusive basis to recruit a Finance Manager. This role is for an immediate start date for an initial 3 month contract.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a large business. This Finance Manager role also provides the scope to liaise with the Senior Leadership Team in order to bring clarity and insight to business decisions, providing constructive challenge, while protecting affordability at an acceptable level of risk.
Key responsibilities for this Finance Manager role;
- Oversee the delivery of month end and management reporting
- Lead financial contribution to various projects and groups, including procurement savings sign off
- Challenge current ways of working to ensure financially sound decision making
- Enable business partners to maximise any opportunities highlighted through the planning cycle
- Develop financial models and analysis in support of strategic initiatives and functional processes
- Analyse complex financial and supplementary information to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations for decision making purposes
- Preparation and presentation of financial and non-financial information
- Review and enhance business cases prepared by business partners
- Develop and leverage two-way relationships with key stakeholders
To be successful in your application for this Financial Accountant role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years in a Finance Manager position
- Advanced Excel skills; Development of financial models
- Demonstrable evidence of implementing high-impact continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong communications skills with a demonstrable track record of excellent stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrable business partnering experience, ability to influence senior stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.