Commercial Finance Manager job in Middlesex - 12 month fixed term contract
My client, a leading FMCG business in the Middlesex area is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager/ Finance Business partner. This is a urgent role, with an almost immediate start, therefore at this stage we are only able to accept candidates that are currently immediatly available or on a maximum of a 2 week notice period. It is also essential to the role that you have previous experience in working in one or more of the following sectors; FMCG, Retail, Food and Beverage or Hospitality.
In this role you would be understanding the performance and identifying the forward looking risks and opportunities. The role requires you to build strong relationships across the business unit where you will be expexted to challenge plans and present commercials to senior stakeholders.
- You will be required to provide commercial insights and to challenge, particularly in relation to marketing investment and product innovation
- Provide insightful performance analysis in consideration of internal and external indicators
- Work with the business unit ensure that their commercial performance is clear and drivers of performance are understood
- Develop standard decision support tools
- Develop financial analysis to educate marketing investment decisions including innovation
- Upskill stakeholders at all times from the financial perspective, enabling commercially aware and ensuring they are able to make agile decisions
- Maintain/Develop effective relationships within the business until teams and rest of Finance.
- Deliver the Financial planning processes including forecast, budget and strategic planning, actively influencing the shape of the plan.
- Actively manage marketing investment with stakeholders, review effectiveness of spend and ensure investment is in line with business priorities
- Support commercial stakeholders by providing simple to use analytical or translation tools
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with relevant post qualification experience
- Previous experience in FMCG, Retail, Food and Beverage or Hospitality
- Strong academic background inclusive of a degree
- Previous commercial finance experience
- Experience of Financial Analysis / modelling / investment appraisal techniques
- Strong track record of providing robust and insightful financial analysis, including planning and forecasting
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.