Finance Business Partner - Theatre - £55,000
A Finance Business Partner is required due to an internal promotion within an excellent Theatre company in Central London, paying up to £55,000.
This is a business facing role, being able to partner with senior stakeholders and leading the development of MI reporting and data analytics to support and drive commercial decisions. The candidate will join a young and dynamic team who create an entertaining working environment.
Brief responsibilities overview:
- Influence decision making through reporting, analysis and financial modelling
- Indentify opportunities for maximising profitability; Interpret data and devise business cases to support commercial opportunities
- Accountable for producing and improving budgets and forecasts, monthly management accounts
- Sales forecasting & cost analysis; scoping, designing and taking responsibility for deloivering automated reports
- Lead development of forecast models in TM1 & improve trend and lead indicator analytics
- Support Senior Business Partner to provide analysis and insight to the Senior Leadership Team
- Manage and assist in the development of a Finance Analyst
- Develop and own complex MI dashboards and reports
- Developing trend and lead indicator analysis; lead on validating data integrity; develop and maintain existing forecast and budget models
- Play a central role in the commercial finance function by developing and automating MI reporting and analytics
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Ideally advanced Excel skills
- Financial modelling and business case development skills would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Power BI and Finance Systems such as TM1 is a distinct advantage
- Confidence to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN THE UK WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.