Project Finance Business Partner role in Heathrow
This role will allow you the opportunity to work closely with multiple business areas to help maximise the financial return from the investments. You will ensure the right financial decisions are made across a wide portfolio of projects through provision of financial insight and strategic recommendations. This role requires both attention to detail and the ability to work with and influence a broad range of international stakeholders.
- Provide comprehensive management accounting and reporting to the business. Includes standard month, quarter and year end reporting, and financial analytics based on an insightful understanding of a diverse portfolio of projects
- Manage activities relating to capital investment projects, including preparing business case financials, cost management, benefits tracking and project closure
- Identify and recommend opportunities for cost reduction and/or revenue improvement
- Work closely alongside the Programme Management Office to deliver robust financial reporting
- Present complex information in an accessible and meaningful way
- Prepare and track Business Plans and Financial Plans (includes budgeting, planning and forecasting)
- Identify opportunities for process improvements via automation and standardisation and support or manage the implementation of any changes
- Actively build and maintain strong relationships with finance and non-finance colleagues at all levels
- Work within and promote the internal audit controls environment: implement control mechanisms, monitor, review and report against them and relevant statutory requirements. Ensure the efficient and effective implementation of appropriate actions and recommendations
- Qualified accountant - ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Good understanding of accounting principles and their practical application in a business environment.
- Business awareness and commercial acumen
- Proven Finance business partnering experience dealing with a range of finance and nonfinance stakeholders
- Exposure to business cases and project financial management
Salary - £50-£55k plus benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.