Finance Business Partner - London - Media - Contract - £490/day
My client, a Media company based in London are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner on an initial 4 month contract with an opportunity to extend. The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the below;
- Working with the OE (Operational Excellence) functional leaders and their teams to support the future direction of the functions to identify financial and commercial risks and potential mitigations.
- Creation of robust business cases to support future transformation initiatives.
- Construction of monthly budget/forecasts by Project and cost centres for current and future years, including controls around Intangible asset accounting.
- Providing financial insight to enable informed decision making by the Functional Leadership.
- Own, review and continue to update the business cases at key intervals of the programmes. This should include detailed reviews of actual spend as well as forecast costs to complete.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will need to possess the below in order to be considered for the role;
- Fully qualified accountant with 5+ years post qualified experience in a large international
company driving the transformation and system implementation agenda.
- Experience of developing and delivering against business cases.
- Ability to work with transactional detail all the way up to Board level reports.
- Financial modelling / Project Accounting experience essential.
- Working understanding of accounting under IAS 38 Intangible Assets.
- Strong Cost control experience and ability to drive accountability.
If you feel that you possess the required skills and experiences listed above then please apply below and I will be in touch with you regarding your application.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.