Looking for a Finance Business Partner to join an expanding FMCG organisation in a time of exciting transformation.
Looking for a Finance Business Partner to join an expanding FMCG organisation in a time of exciting transformation. A cross functional role sat within the Group FP&A Function, suited to someone with a cost-conscious mindset, driving delivery of targets, financial governance and reporting on key IT projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in partnering an IT team or working within an IT Finance function, building business cases for projects. The position has considerable interaction with the Senior Management and Executive committee providing an exceptional opportunity to make an impact and build a solid reputation as an individual.
- Finance Business Partner IT, Supply chain and budget holders to cost control
- Present Analytics to Key Stakeholders
- Be the supportive connection between the IT and Finance teams to support them in planning and reporting, challenge them and assist them in decision making
- IT business case proposals
- Reporting for Monthly Actuals, Forecasts, Annual Planning
- Business partner cost centre owners, informing, challenging and assisting them in cost management, aiding them to reach targets
- Capitalisation of IT costs is in line with group policies
- Group CAPEX forecasts with analysis
- SOX Compliance
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified - 3 years PQE
- Cost control mindset
- Proven IT business partnering experience
- Project accounting, budgeting and reporting
- SAP knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to develop and nurture relationships
- Sound financial and commercial acumen with the ability to challenge and influence decision making in a positive way
- Ability to consider the end to end process of a project to assess the step by step process, recognising potential challenges
- Ability to strive in a very fast paced environment, attention to detail to succeed first time, identifying risks and providing solutions or recommendations
- Ability to breakdown large amounts of data into understandable information
- Proven ability to challenge senior budget holders on their costs
If you feel that you have the relevant experience for this position or would like to know more, please contact me on 01753 201 460 or email your CV to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.