Finance Business Partner opportunity with a leading commodity trading business based in London on an initial 6 month contract.
Finance Business Partner opportunity with a leading commodity trading business based in London on an initial 6 month contract. Role holder will business partner across the support areas of the business and will be involved with the production of budgets and forecast plans.
- Support the annual global financial planning cycle by delivery of the annual budget and 10 year business plan
- Actively support target-setting across the business
- Support the running of the budget/business plan and forecast consolidation process in SAP BPC to derive at consolidated group outputs including the income statement, balance sheet, capital expenditure, sensitivity analysis and cash flow statement for senior management review
- Run the modelling of management recharge and transfer pricing aligned with the Tax department
- Own the modelling of the balance sheet and cash flow statement aligned with key stakeholders (Treasury, Risk and Tax
- Support the preparation of the documentation required for the Board of Directors pack including final forecast, budget and business plan tables, commentary and analysis for the respective areas
- Support the business and group in implementing and measuring best practice financial performance indicators
Key Experience Required
- Qualification is essential
- Audit experience desirable
- Previous Finance Business partner experience within large corporate business
- Advanced excel skills to help with Financial modelling desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.