Finance Business Partner central Bristol location
We are currently assisting one of our International professional services clients with their search for a Finance Business Partner. This is a unique opportunity to take ownership of a pivotal role within a busy finance team, based in a central Bristol Office reporting into the head reporting.
Key responsibilities include;
- Business partnering for business services, advising and challenging and providing analysis to project managers
- Communicating complex financial ideas
- Budgeting and forecast preparation including rolling forecasting for projects
- Working with project managers on preparation of business cases
- Providing input to project boards and developing analysis
- Basic finance training to non-finance staff
To succeed in this role you will ideally have;
- A relevant qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of project cost accounting is desirable
- Finance and analytical skills
- Experience of providing monthly management accounts
- An ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the firm
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.