Senior Finance Business Partner - Consumer Income
Role: Finance Business Partner
In addition to partnering in to Finance colleagues to provide insight and direction on performance drivers you'll be a direct interface in to the Analytics and MI teams.
- You'll be accountable for integrity of reporting, understanding and explanation of commercial performance for £500m of consumer revenue
- You'll act as a deputy where required to the Head of Finance in reporting and understanding the finance view for the newly restructured Consumer Division.
- You'll develop full understanding of various financial modelling undertaken to be able to drive improvements, remediate potential issues and immediately highlight and risks or opportunities within the business
- You'll have a full understanding of underlying assumptions within modelling supporting the update of these and allowing continued full use across commercial finance and wider business teams
- You'll drive forward true profitability analysis, including from a group perspective, alongside LTV modelling
- You'll be an integral part of the improvement of road income reporting, forecasting and MI to provide both accurate and timely financial information, giving transparency and insight into business performance.
- You'll lead and take ownership for the impact of a change in Policy administration system for the business and the impact of this on all reporting and accounting
- A confident self-starter, with a hands-on approach and the ability to operate within a dynamic environment
- Educated to degree level, with a recognised accounting qualification
- Strong analytical skills, including structured problem solving, diagnostics, modelling, business analysis, product profitability and cohort analysis
- Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to prioritise and deliver under tight or conflicting deadlines
- Accurate, thorough and reliable
- Ability to interpret large datasets to produce succinct insight and driver analysis
- Ability to drive and manage change effectively
- Manage to tight timeframes and manage the time scales of other stakeholders to ensure that activity is focused
- Strong communication skills managing various stakeholders and ensuring complex scenarios are fully understood
- Microsoft Access or Azure understanding required
- Microsoft Excel/Office skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.