FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER - GLOBAL BRAND - 3 MONTH CONTRACT
Finance Business Partner
My client is a global leader in their market based near Heathrow looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to work in their Central Finance Team, for an initial 3 month contract. This role is responsible for driving the financial and reporting targets, by leading the business performance support on key strategic initiatives.
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- Strategic finance business partner to the Senior Leadership Team
- Decision support on proposed cost savings and wider business initiatives
- Ensuring that decisions, plans and strategies are formulated on a sound commercial and financial basis
- Develop plans and action points with the business, knowledge sharing and offering challenging advice
- Using insights and analysis to advise on decisions to reduce cost, and ultimately increasing profit and revenue
- Ongoing control of all capital expenditure projects
- Provide input and challenge into decision making from both a business and financial perspective
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or eq.)
- Ability to quickly build positive relationships, influence and constructively challenge
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in an often-ambiguous environment with competing priorities
- Ability to develop business strategies
- Intermediate Excel skills as a minimum, ability to analyse the data, along with SAP expertise essential
- Understand the needs of internal and external customers and are able to make business decisions taking the customers perspective into consideration
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.