FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER - GLOBAL BRAND - 6 MONTH CONTRACT
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER - REPORTING - GLOBAL AVIATION BRAND
My client is a global aviation brand based in West London, seeking a Finance Business Partner for an initial 6 month contract. This Finance Business Partner role is responsible for working closely with senior management and responsibility for covering financial reporting and treasury to support on accurate controls, planning and risk management.
- Support the delivery of robust banking processes, cash control and cash flow forecasting
- Provide information to the tax teams
- Maintenance of the General Ledger and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the quarterly forecast and annual financial planning and budgeting process
- Assist with new business cases, capital expenditure reporting and forecasting
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders on wider performance reporting and analysis
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Demonstrable understanding of IFRS16, UK GAAP and treasury expertise
- Highly numerate and analytical, with experience of process improvement
- Confident in Excel; ideally financial modelling experience
- Ability to manage competing priorities from various stakeholders within short timeframes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.