Finance Business Partner central Bristol location
Morgan McKinley are pleased to be assisting one of our International professional services clients with their search for a Finance Business Partner. This is a unique opportunity for a qualified accountant to take ownership of a pivotal role within a busy finance team in a central Bristol location.
This role reports in the head of group financial reporting & control.
Key responsibilities include;
- Ownership of control and month end reporting on Overhead costs for the group
- Management of key stakeholders
- Providing analysis and support to senior stakeholders
- Communicating and translating complex financial ideas
- Overseeing and supporting Group Assistant Accountants
- Ownership and control of budgeting and forecasting
- Providing the COO with regular progress reports during the main Forecast and Budget process
- Regular reporting on rolling forecast analysis
To succeed in this role you will ideally;
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
- 4+ years PQE
- Strong finance and analytical skills, including experience of providing monthly management accounts and value adding commentary
- Strong experience of working with complex Excel models, manipulating large amounts of data and preparing summaries for wider use
- Ability to convey complex financial and accounting concepts in a clear and straight forward manner
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting discussions with senior business managers
- Experience of Finance Business Partnering gained in a professional services environment
- Experience of project cost accounting would also be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to join a leading international business with a vision of being recognised for their insight and outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. Excellent benefits and remuneration on offer for the right candidate.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.