You will primarily be responsible for the credit control however the role will also encompass assisting with all areas of operational finance including purchase and sales ledger
What will I be doing?
* Ensuring all debt is 90 days and under, on a ledger of £2m in value over approx. 2000 accounts by regularly chasing customers and building relationships with them.
* Sending statements and letters of intent (where necessary) on a regular basis.
* Working with all areas of the business to ensure customer queries are resolved in a timely manner.
* Reporting on the debt position with commentary to the Head of Finance on a regular basis.
* Working with the team to ensure cash allocation is up to date and completed within deadlines.
* Working with the team to ensure that purchase ledger, sales ledger, payment runs etc. are up to date and completed within deadlines through holiday and sickness cover and as and when required.
* Assisting with year end and interim audit requirements.
What do I need?
* Experience of working in credit control
* Experience working on Microsoft Dynamics Navision preferred but not essential
* Good Excel skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Experience of working in all areas of operational Finance preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.