Finance Assistant £25,000 + Benefits and career progression.
My client based in Crawley are looking to add a Finance Assistant to the team. As the Finance Assistant you will provide cover & support for the cash team and focus on delivering service to internal stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
* Being the helpdesk for employee queries.
* Managing the staff expenses mailbox
* Managing new applications including records and prompt submission of claims
* Company Expenses Accounting
* Raising bi-monthly personal expenses BACS runs
* Calculating and posting monthly company credit card accruals & update actuals
* Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
* Submitting monthly mileage account to Payroll
* Month End closing for mileage count, including approvals on an adhoc basis * Supporting the Finance Manager during Audit
* Minimum GCSE grade A-C in Maths
* Preferred AAT studier or AAT Qualified
* Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
* Previous experience in managing staff expenses
* Good understanding of VAT
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.