Finance Analyst job in Middlesex
- Month End Reporting
- Understanding the business impacts of the account performance
- Update the monthly balance sheets for account accruals
- Challenge and influence decisions made in customer meetings
- Development of the accounts: Ensure that the account teams are receiving full financial support, regular challenge, insights and direct involvement in developing the account strategy.
- Ad-hoc reporting: Support the account teams with all ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Management of Pricing, Promotions and Trade Terms
- Work closely with the Finance Assistants to ensure terms and accruals for all spends below are accurately reflected in SAP
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Activly studying towards an accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ ACA)
- Have proven Commercial experience ideally within a FMCG/Retail organisation
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Be performance driven, tenacious and goal orientated.
- Be able to work cross functionally both internally and externally.
- Advance Excel and experience of working with accounting systems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.