FINANCE ANALYST - GLOBAL BRAND
Finance Analyst - Overheads
In this role as the Financial Analyst you will be responsible for overhead cost management and all reporting needs corporate and support functions to the International division. The role will act as key business partner for the functional heads and support the financial controller on delivering first class reporting.
- Completion of month end process (journal preparation, posting and calculation of other accruals) for several support and corporate functions
- Analyse and report on cost centre variances
- Finance business partner to support functions
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Annual budget preparation and reporting including monthly re-forecasts
- Ad hoc analysis and projects
- Review and support outsourced partner on routine areas of the month end financial process
- Experience in a similar position and working with cost centres is essential
- SAP experience essential
- A strong user of Excel, able to download and upload data to and from the main company financial database
- A good communicator, able to build rapport and challenge clients and stakeholders alike
- A constant commitment to deliver on time and with the highest quality
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.