Finance Analyst - London - 6 Month Contract - £250/day
My client, a large FMCG company are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join their team on a 6 month rolling contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the below;
- Ensure all approval company controls, and IT & procurement policies over vendor management activities are followed including proper coding and document storage requirements.
- Track and report sub-package spending by vendor and service, maintaining monthly forecast and prepaid amortization schedules, record accruals for month end close and analyse variances.
- Prepare trending and data analysis for Monthly Performance Review updates to Leadership team on risks and opps against budget and quantifying action plans to address risks.
- Support Sub-package owners for IT Maintenance & Renewal activities and Budget Management as part of a cross functional team.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will be need to possess the below in order to be considered for the role;
- 1-2 years financial and data analysis experience and/or proven knowledge and understanding of key business drivers within a culture of serving internal customers.
- Excellent analytical and data skills - proven ability to provide meaningful analysis, ability to proactively identify key business issues and cost drivers.
- Strong organisational skills - proven ability to organise others and plan actions to meet deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to work and think independently, interpret and exercise professional judgement, and creatively problem solve.
If you feel that you possess the required skills and experience listed above, then please apply below and I will be in touch with you regarding your application.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.