Commercial Finance Analyst job close to Uxbridge
My client is a large recognisable brand currently going through extensive growth and change. Therefore they have a strong ability to provide a clear and progressive career path. They are currently looking for a commercially focussed finance analyst to join their team and be a part of their growth.
- Business partnering both finance and non finance stakeholders
- Monitoring the achievement of the financial budget and KPI targets
- Highlighting risks & opportunities to the business
- Supporting efficiency & initiative tracking
- Tracking business cases
- Analysis to provide insight into key business decisions
- Strong and driven attituded with the ability to work to tight timescales and organise work-load effectively
We're Looking for People Who Have:
- Part Qualified or studying towards (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Strong analytical judgement, problem solving and (ideally) financial modelling skills
- Advanced level Excel, proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Oracle
- Previous process improvement experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.