Morgan McKinley are currently recruting for a Finance Analyst, this is a newly created role due to growth & change within the business. The candidate will be working closely with the Financial Controller and will be expected to contribuite to the production of management information on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Provide financial analysis and business analysis within current business parts and forecast for future profitability in new business areas.
- Help contribute to production of monthly management accounts and forecasts.
- Produce regular and accurate cash forecasting
- Support cost and revenue centre owners in understanding and managing financial aspects
- Provide support to budgeting and statutory reporting processes
- Work with the FC to drive change and improve financial processes
- Provide cover for the FC as required
- Undertake financial projects, and represent the Finance function on business initiatives
- Become an expert in the use of financial systems, and maximising their benefit to the business through development and change
- Monitor changes to financial legislation and reporting requirements in order to ensure compliance and awareness
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Ability to extract data from multiple systems and convert to succinct, useable information
- Provision of easy to follow analysis of data identifying issues, opportunities and ways forward for both tactical and strategic scenarios
- Proven ability to learn and add value
- Willing to roll up sleeves and get into the detail, but also able to see the big picture
- Capability to perform as part of multiple teams, and to take the lead if required
- Articulate, inquisitive and resilient, able to work well across diverse cultures, with absolute integrity
- Current knowledge of accounting standards and legislation
- Strong Excel capability and familiarity with a range of financial systems
Offering a competitive salary.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.