Finance Analyst job in Uxbridge
- Weekly order reporting - preparation of reports, consolidation and checking to ensure the results are in line with forecasts.
- Understand, manage and produce reporting for actuals, forecast and budget
- Run consolidated reports, and monthly P&Ls.
- Responsible for review and booking of the budget management allocations
- Support the preparation of P&L reconciliations and analysis for auditors, Quarterly Business Review Presentations and Senior Finance Leadership team.
- Preparation of the EMEA Inventory purchasing forecasts and budgets
- Preparation of the consolidated plan for forecast, budget and actuals for Corporate submission
- Preparation of the monthly reporting packs for actuals and forecasts which provide key performance indicators for Senior Management
- Backup for some of the routine tasks performed by the Senior Finance analyst and other ad hoc tasks
- You will be actively studying towards an accounting qualification
- Ideally you will have a finance related degree
- Strong excel skills are required
- Previous experience of working with large data sets
- Ideally a minimum of two years experience of working in a finance function
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.