Global Operations Finance Analyst job in Uxbridge
My client, a global FMCG business are looking for a Part Qualified Finance Analyst to join the Operations Finance team; assisting with the provision of accounting, analysis and business partnering support to Global Operations, Procurement and senior stakeholders, tracking savings initiatives and providing financial advice to help reduce costs within the business. The role is expected to regularly interact with senior managers, the global finance teams and the Shared Services Business Provider.
- Business Partner to Procurement and Operations managers and teams
- Month end, forecast and budgeting of Procurement Initiatives.
- Monitor and report on the analytical process of Procurement and Operations initiative savings.
- Manage the relationship and process performance of the Shared Service Partner to ensure timely accounting and reporting whilst carrying out regular reviews to improve the process, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Review and follow up on actions arising from monthly reviews with business stakeholders and ensure Shared Services Business Provider update their processes accordingly.
- Provide cover for the other members of the Operations Finance team, in particular covering for the Buying Analyst and assisting the Operations Finance Manager as required.
- Assist with ad hoc work requirements as needed by operations and procurement.
- Lead the relationship with the Shipping team, including analysis, budget, forecast and quarterly reporting.
- Support the project team in providing financial analysis and rigour
- Part qualified AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent analytical skills are essential to analyse large amounts of data and to identify key trends.
- Intermediate or Advanced Excel and advantage.
- Must be able to demonstrate good commercial acumen
- Ability to communicate financial information and metrics to all levels across the business.
- Experience of using SAP would be an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.