FINANCE ANALYST - GLOBAL BRAND - 9 MONTH FTC
FINANCE ANALYST - GLOBAL BRAND
Morgan McKinley are working with a global brand based in West London looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their newly created project finance team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a high turnover business, working to support on capital investment. This Financial Analyst role provides the scope to liaise with the Senior Leadership Team and senior management teams across the business. Working closely with Finance Business Partners, ensuring that performance reporting is clear and insightful.
Key responsibilities for this Financial Analyst role;
- Business partnering with colleagues across teams, including non-finance functions.
- Monitoring the financial budget and KPIs.
- Support business decisions whilst ensuring compliance and maintaining a strong level of internal control.
- Facilitate budget, forecasting and long-term planning activity.
- Supporting with the preparation of business cases.
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Part/Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA etc)
- Strong analytical judgement and Excel modelling skills
- Business partnering experience
- Strong communication skills and an ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work to tight timescales and organise workload effectively, whilst highlighting process improvement opportunities
- Excel - advanced, with SAP and Oracle experience desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.