Finance Analyst job Slough
- Assisting with financial planning and budgeting.
- Analyse actual financial results against forecast performance on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of variance reports and analysis
- Assist in the multi currency consolidation process
- Supporting the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Supporting senior members of the team on strategic initiatives
- Completion of quarterly financial disclosure reporting to meet external requirements
- Support key business initiatives by tracking and analysing financial effectiveness
- Strong educational background, ideally with a degree
- Studying towards professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, AAT)
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels
- Flexible with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in a relevant discipline desirable
*Competitive salary with study support package
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.