Do you have previous experience processing orders and chasing supplier invoices?
Morgan McKinley is working with a company based in Bourne End that are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an urgent position as the company is expanding very fast!
* Order processing
* Keying supplier's invoices (SAGE)
* Credit Control (SAGE)
* Booking in stock coming from overseas & UK (SAGE)
* Placing orders with UK and some foreign suppliers (SAGE)
* Updating sailing/logistic/shipping spreadsheet
* Chasing supplier's invoices for sailing shipments
* Liaising with accounts for imports/exports shipments
* Updating/Filing from suppliers
* Foreign Customer delivery paperwork preparation
* Weekly Storage sheets updates
* Updating Batch book when goods arrive
* Preparing paperwork for goods dispatch
Free parking, however very close to the train station
20 days holidays plus all public holidays, as well as 3 days holiday over Christmas and New year when the office is closed, plus an extra day's holiday for every years' service up to a maximum of 30 days holiday.
To be considered for this role you will need to have used SAGE previously.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.