Our Client, a Global Bank based in London, is currently looking for someone to join their Trade Surveillance team.
FICC Trade Surveillance
- Assist in the execution of regular and fundamental reviews of the FICC division's trade surveillance processes and procedures and implement changes where necessary;
- Help to drive the firm's EMEA trade surveillance change program covering:
- Ensure framework contains and controls FICC market data to optimise the surveillance process;
- Ensure that the data reporting process is optimised for MI and regulatory purpose
- Ideally will have previous experience within Trade Surveillance.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Leo Bellometti on: email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.