Building Services Facilities Project Manager
Role: Facilities Project Manager
Contract: 6 Months FTC
The person in this role will support the Facilities Team in the relocation to a new and prestigious, 115,000 Sq. Ft. office in central London scheduled for March 2019.
In addition to assisting with the relocation itself and the broom sweeping of the current premises, responsibilities will also include the implementation of processes, procedures, maintenance and commissioning of the new building as well as the rectification of defects.
The person in this role will ideally have an M&E background, be experienced in large scale office moves, fit outs, project works, overseeing contractors, vendors and M&E providers.
Assisting the Facilities Team with:
* Moves & changes - experienced in relocations, space planning, furniture layout/procurement, the creation of PDF drawings - the use of AutoCAD software would also be an advantage
* M&E plant & facilities systems - a good all-round understanding of M&E plant and systems is keyfrom a commissioning and operational perspective. Knowledge should include FCU's, UPS, BMS, lighting control, access control and CCTV - the role will also include the management of the incumbant external M&E partner during the setting up process
* Notifications - for scheduled maintenance activities impacting plant and Tech Rooms
* Management of project works - able to oversee and implement changes to layouts including
partitions, services and furniture
* Liaison with the building management team - establishing relationship with the on site team
* Defect/snagging rectification - ability to prioritise and resolve known and new issues effectively
* Ensuring compliance with legislation - including health and safety, DSE, water quality etc
* Documenting new processes - including hard and soft services, emergency procedures etc
* To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
* (Essential) - Strong electrical and mechanical background
* (Essential) - Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook etc.)
* (Essential) - Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
* (Essential) - Knowledge of facilities systems
* (Desirable) - Experienced in AutoCAD (current versions)
* (Essential) - Excellent knowledge and understanding of electrical/mechanical plant
* (Desirable) - HNC/HND Electrical Engineering
* (Desirable) - Electrical Verification & Inspection
* (Desirable) - Mechanical qualifications
* (Desirable) - NEBOSH National General Certificate
* (Desirable) - IOSH Managing Safely
* (Desirable) - Prince2 Project Management
* (Essential) - Proven track record in delivering planned and reactive maintenance, preferably within financial services
* (Essential) - Sound technical building management knowledge
* (Essential) - Management of maintenance team and contractors
* (Desirable) - Previous responsibility of Comms Room facilities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.