12 month Fixed Term Contract - Corporate Communications
Brand new Fixed Term Contract for a leading Financial Services business taking ownership for their external corporate communications. Based in offices in the City, Central London.
External Communications Specialist's accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Corporate Communications - work closely with C-suite executives on their speeches and presentations for internal and external use.
- Content Management - produce brochures, educational literature and press releases to share with the UK Media.
- Digital Marketing - management of social media, email marketing and web content
- Reputation Management - act as a spokesperson for the business where needed. Be able to quickly react to media comments, explain complex concepts in layman's terms and help to maintain the company's credibility
- Ad hoc support - as part of wider communications team.
External Communications Specialist's experience & knowledge:
- Previous experience in Corporate Communications or Media Relations within Financial Services
- Previous experience managing external communications and speech writing
- Excellent relationship management skills, confident in interacting with very senior stakeholders.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
£40,000 - £50,000 PA + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.