Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager, Reading
A highly respected global accountancy firm is looking to hire a talented Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager to be based in Reading.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements and advance their career in hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Manage a wide variety of clients and lead the junior team on your clients.
- Get involved in business development/proposals.
- Being the day to day contact for allocated clients, supported by the team.
- Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on Global Mobility developments.
- Helping to advise clients on Global Mobility issues, helping ensure they function smoothly and effectively.
- ATT/CTA qualified and relevant tax experience.
- High level personal responsibility and accountability for teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) Flexible, positive outlook with a commitment to team working.
- Capable of working to deadlines, showing resilience under pressure an ability to apply knowledge to non-routine situations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.