Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager, Bristol
Morgan McKinley has a fantastic opportunity for an Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager within a leading consulting firm based in Bristol.
This dynamic fast paced practice continues to see year on year growth and is looking for driven individuals to come in and be a part of this success. You will be working alongside experienced specialists enabling you to develop and expand upon your technical ability within a firm known for the professional development of its staff.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Review of tax returns, and preparation/review of Income Tax/NIC calculations.
- Coordination with overseas member firms to provide cross border advice and tax compliance issues.
- Contributing to client service teams, helping ensure they function smoothly and effectively.
- Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on Global Mobility developments.
- Helping to advise clients on Global Mobility issues, helping ensure they function smoothly and effectively.
- ATT qualified and relevant tax experience.
- International tax services experience with UK Expat tax background, including tax briefings, tax returns and advisory.
- Experience of working with global assignee populations and experience of immigration, social security and compensation accumulation for different countries.
- Analytical; identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexible, positive outlook, with a commitment to team working
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.