Expatriate Tax Assistant, Bristol
A highly respected leading consulting firm is looking to hire a talented Expatriate Tax Assistant to be based in Bristol.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements and advance their career in hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Your career and technical skills will greatly benefit from being in this role as it offers the chance to work alongside and learn from some of the leading specialists in the field.
- Manage a wide variety of clients and lead the junior team on your clients.
- Take ownership for finances and billing.
- Be involved in all aspects of cross border advisory - covering tax, Social Security, process, policy and efficiencies.
- Get involved in business development/proposals.
- Being the day to day contact for allocated clients, supported by the team.
- Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on Global Mobility developments.
- Helping to advise clients on Global Mobility issues, helping ensure they function smoothly and effectively.
- ATT qualified and relevant tax experience.
- High level personal responsibility and accountability for teamwork.
- Motivated for the international aspects of our work, professional proficiency, and a desire to serve and lead excellent global service teams.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) Flexible, positive outlook with a commitment to team working.
- Capable of working to deadlines, showing resilience under pressure an ability to apply knowledge to non-routine situations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.