Fantastic new challenging and busy Executive Assistant role based in the City, working for a leading Telecomms company...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are looking for an experienced and highly professional EA to work in the City, London for a very well established and reputable telecommunications business within their Talent, People & HR division. This is a great, varied and challenging Executive Assistant job opportunity to start ASAP, where no day is ever the same!
Salary: £38-45K basic dependent on experience + excellent company benefits
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Editing key presentations ensuring that briefings for meetings have been prepared and debriefing takes place.
- Extensive diary management, ensuring that current organisational priorities are understood to ensure diaries are aligned and prioritised against the business needs
- Reviewing all emails and taking appropriate action on behalf of the Director
- Clear in your understanding of the objectives and priorities of the Director and the strategy of the business
- Arranging events, meetings and all-hands calls, ensuring all the logistics are in place and the events run smoothly
- Providing EA - admin support in a timely and efficient manner such as; typing, hospitality, travel arrangements ordering stationery, computing orders etc.
- Working closely with PMOs to ensure that governance / updates are managed and that the correct stakeholders are present for key meetings
- Managing expense claims
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Arranging internal and external meetings
Skills and experience required for the PA to HR role:
- Candidates must have proven Executive Assistant / EA / Personal Assistant experience ideally having worked within HR / Talent Acquisition / People Management department or supported at Director level in this area
- Must be super efficient and proactive with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Experience of developing presentations
- Ability to project manage and coordinate activities
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft suite of applications as well as SharePoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.