Exciting new permanent EA role working in the Docklands area for a well established FS company...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are working with a great Financial Services organisation based in the Docklands, London area. They are looking for an experienced and highly professional Executive Assistant who has worked within Banking, Investment or Financial Services. The EA position will be supporting the Head of Technology and also their team.
Salary: Basic £45K plus bonus
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide executive support to Head of Technology and his leadership team. Coordinate heavy day-to-day flow of work in the office, acting as support and gatekeeper to the team.
- Diary Management - proactively manage multiple calendars, heavy scheduling of meetings and calls (internal/external), often across several time zones.
- Ensure that the team are prepared for meetings with all required materials, and documents are distributed ahead of meetings and calls to all participants.
- Travel logistics and coordination - organise frequent travel (domestic and international) including airfare, hotels, ground transportation and car services.
- Processing expenses using Concur.
- Provide phone coverage to team.
- Prepare presentations, memos, and other tracking mechanisms as directed
- Monitor email inbox
- Provide back-up support for other EAs as needed, including calendar management, travel booking and material preparation.
- Organise and maintain electronic and manual file systems, correctly file correspondence and other records
- Any other ad hoc EA support duties as requested
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Proven EA / PA / Executive Assistant experience working in a similar role, supporting multiple senior Executives/ C-suite level and teams, in an Investment Banking/Financial Services, fast paced environment.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and written
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office systems (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Strong Sharepoint knowledge a plus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.