Role: Executive assistant
Contract: 17 Months
* Providing administrative support
* Managing the diary and all correspondence i.e. telephone, travel arrangements, travel Visas, email and the post for the management team
* Acting as the main point of contact for any personnel administration issues in the department
* Agenda Management. Effective co-ordination and scheduling of meetings, conference calls, customer visits, off-site events including room bookings, notifying attendees and detailed follow up as necessary.
* Collate and manage travel approvals for the entire team.
* Communicating action items from meetings to all relevant people, chasing actions as necessary
* Liaising with internal and external Clients and Partners (directly or on-behalf of the management
* Other business requests, such as other reports or newsletters
Skills and experience:
* Ability to work both in a team and independently
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritise multiple task seamlessly
* Excellent Planning capability
* Able to handle sensitive documents and matters in a very confidential manner
* 3-5 experience working in EMEA region for a hi-tech company
* Proven ability to carry out administrative and operational tasks in support of the Group VP of EMEA and his direct reports
* Experience working with diverse culture and across multi time zones
* Fluency in written/oral communication
* Fluency in computer skills/MS Office (Power point, Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Ability and passion to take on ad hoc projects in support of the organisation goals
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.