Executive Assistant - 12 months Maternity Cover - Chertsey
Job Title: Executive Assistant - 12 months Maternity Cover
Salary: Up to £41,000
Hours: 38-40 per week Monday to Friday
Parking on-site: Yes
Duration: 12 months
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a very well known, successful organisation with modern offices located in Chertsey. This is an immediately starting role to cover maternity leave for 12 months.
Within the role of EA you will provide full administrative support to their Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs. This role requires a high level of sound secretarial, administration and communication skills, in addition to being personable, friendly, approachable and positive.
Duties will include:
- Provide high level administrative and secretarial support
- Initiate, foster and maintain positive working relationships and professional liaison with external and internal stakeholders including board members, senior executives and directors together with clients, customers and relationship and management
- Utilise judgement of current issues & knowledge to respond to queries via telephone, e-mail and hard copy; taking ownership of any enquiries and ensure other issues are refereed to the appropriate person
- Co-ordinate and maintain schedules including complex diary management, ensuring comprehensive meeting documentation is in place
- Organise all aspects of business travel (Visa's, flights, hotels and trains)
- High level of project management and co-ordination for all upcoming IR events
- Organisation and ongoing upkeep of filing systems
- Ensure the CEO's EA is kept up to date with all meetings and events the CEO is involved with
- Event organisation, coordination and management
- Expense & invoice management
- Tend to any personal duties when requested
- Previous experience working in a EA supporting role
- Experience within Investor Relations or Financial Services
- Experience of working within a corporate environment
- Highly motivated, organised individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Friendly personality with a real focus to detail and a team player
- Experience of working in a confidential environment
- Has a high level of event management experience
- Confident in arranging complex travel itineraries and travel arrangement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A flexible approach to work
- Must be well organised and flexible to last minute change
If you think this is the role for you please apply NOW - we are looking for someone to start asap!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.