Experienced Executive Assistant required to support two Senior Sales Directors
Required Skills / Experience
* The ideal candidate will be dynamic, energetic and creative and have worked in an (executive) administrative capacity with proven experience
* Must possess a flexible attitude towards the role with a high level of personal adaptability.
* Ability to work from our Reading office but be willing to travel, on occasion, to London
* Experience within a professional, highly dynamic business culture
* Excellent English language skills.
* Proactive thinker who can anticipate the SD's requirements
* Ability to think ahead and anticipate requirements according to the situation
* Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
* Experienced in organising travel arrangements, creating comprehensive travel itineraries
* Outstanding organisational and administrative skills
* Willing to work as part of a team but equally comfortable working independently
* Highly motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
* High level of attention to detail
* Level-headed, logical and able to prioritise and work under pressure
* Resilient and flexible to adapt to changing situations and circumstances
* Excellent MS computing skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Ability to deal professionally and responsibly with confidential information
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.