Role - EA
Start date - ASAP
Duration - 6 months then with possible extension
Location - Reading
The role supports 2 VPs and 1 Director who is Reading based. They will also provide some ad hoc support for other team members when needed.
* Providing administrative and international travel support for the designated Vice President, Senior Director and team.
* Managing the diary for both the designated Vice President & Senior Director and support others within their teams
* Managing all correspondence i.e. telephone, email and the post for the designated Vice President & Senior Director
* Acting as the main point of contact for any personnel administration issues in the department
* Submitting Expenses for Vice President and Senior Director
* Ensuring work is completed within the administrative team as required
* Producing reports as requested and distributing them to relevant parties
* Planning, co-ordinating and attending meetings/events/training/departmental activities as required
* Communicating minutes from meetings to all relevant people if requested
* Communicating results of actions from meetings to all relevant parties within the agreed timescales if requested
* Ensuring the provision and maintenance of all Office equipment in the department
* Ensuring there is holiday/sickness cover for own role and other administrative staff in the department
* Initiating and managing the recruitment process for administration staff
* Completing ad hoc projects as requested
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.