12 month Fixed Term Contract for a growing Investment Manager
Join our client, a leading Investment Management company, in their international events team based in the City. You will be working alongside the Head of Events in order to run first-class third party events and roadshows for the UK and Global investment markets. The role requires an enthusiastic and motivated individual to assist with running all events, both internal and external, managing the events budget, and working closely with the marketing team.
Events Manager's Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- End-to-end Event Management of small to large scale events globally - everything from third party conferences, roadshows, to sponsored events, bespoke dinners, seminars and internal events.
- Idea Generation - developing new and creative ideas for events, working closely with Sales and Investment teams.
- Post Event Review and reporting on ROI, using the company's integrated CRM system.
- Marketing Support - develop and manage relationships with the marketing team to ensure correct branding and production of relevant collateral, including e-mails, social media posts, invitations, brochure ware and presentations. Assisting with the management of corporate merchandise.
- Relationship management - build and maintain relationships with external suppliers, creative agencies and venue managers as well as internal stakeholders.
The ideal Event Manager will have:
- Previous experience managing third party events in Financial Services, preferably in asset management, or corporate B2B event management experience.
- Confidence and enthusiasm in assisting with events, with an ability to manage both internal and external relationships and to work as part of a small team.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish, rolling up their sleeves, adhering to tight deadlines and delivering exceptional results.
- The flexibility to travel internationally with the role, on occasion
- Fluency in one or more European languages would be advantageous but by no means essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.