Event Coordinator - Home Based
EMEA Events Coordinator - Home-Based
Location - Home-based
Salary - up to £200p/d DOE
My client are currently recruiting for an experienced Events Coordinator for this home based position.
You will support and manage key programs including internal communications, high profile customer engagements, lead generation including events, webinars and social media, and enable the successful tracking of key marketing initiatives in EMEA. We are looking for someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and 2-3 years' experience in B2B program management, and demand generation. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong attention to detail, project management skills and excellent collaborative skills in order to work effectively across the organization.
- Events coordination is a large element of this role and will entail duties such as; planning tours for stakeholder, sending meeting invites, booking of meeting rooms, restaurant reservations amongst other events tasks
- Hands on co-ordination of specific programs which includes solving funding and logistical challenges, resourcing and agency management, creating internal newsletters, and optimising revenue tracking
- Improve the services presence and coordinate staffing at company events across the region, drive integration of messaging and work towards improving the approach and output of these events
- Take a lead on training Sales on how to optimise their LinkedIn profiles, and drive visibility internally and externally
- Support the services marketing team in EMEA and NA to deliver a regular webinar program, working with FMMs to co-ordinate with speakers & optimise lead acquisition
- Develop and create quarterly newsletters to share activity in the region beyond services, to inform sales and services team members on core marketing programs and events as well as sharing new collateral and messaging to support services product launches
- Assist with the drive to onboard reference customers and case studies and work with the local and global teams to engage and deliver key logos
- Help the global services team with translation verification requests, enabling the completion of high-quality collateral
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, and 2-3 years' in B2B marketing with hands on events, webinars and social media experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and able to write well and communicate
- Experience working with sales
- Familiar with demand generation in B2B environments
- Strong ability to research
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience with using PowerPoint presentations to convey information and also able to use Excel
- Positive attitude, driven - a self-starter able to function well in a remote home working role and working with virtual teams
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.