A global Investment Management firm are looking for Desktop and Mobile Computing Lead to assist in managing all aspects of the organisations Desktop and Mobile Computing infrastructure.
EUC Engineering Lead - Investment Management - London
A global Investment Management firm are looking for Desktop and Mobile Computing Lead to assist in managing all aspects of the organisations Desktop and Mobile Computing infrastructure. Devise architecture, create designs, execute implementations and provide day to day support.
- Lead all Desktop and Mobile computing infrastructure
- Create and develop architectures
- Create and implement designs to deliver against strategy and tactical business requirements
- Ensure resilience, reliability and support ability across all areas of control
- Provide BAU third line technical support and fault resolution to the Service Desk and Application Support as required
- Ensure checks, maintenance, domain and data security at the highest level
- Provide technical assistance on any business projects requiring desktop/mobile services
- Aid in the selection, engagement, and management of third-party vendors
Experience with as many of the following technologies as possible (in order of priority):
- Skype telephony, preferably online and combined with Teams
- Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
- Windows 10
- Intune, especially with iPhone/iPad
- Azure AD
- SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange Online
- Forcepoint or other proxy servers
- Microsoft Windows Server
- On-premise AD/DNS/DHCP/GPO
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.