Are you an experienced HR professional with a love for international ER?
Morgan McKinley is searching for an ER Manager. The successful candidate will work with HR Business Partners and People Managers across organisation, building and maintaining strong trusted advisor relationships, coaching and advising them in dealing with ER issues and ensuring their people are appropriately supported.
- Employee Relations centre of expertise, advises the business and functions within HROD by developing and delivering specialist / expert employee relations guidance and support to managers and employees in the application of relevant internal law to the pragmatic, commercial business needs so as
- To ensure fair and consistent approach to relevant work-related policies and procedures so that standards and legal requirements are met, the employees' rights and dignity are not compromised in any way and staff are treated fairly and equally.
- To be responsible and actively contribute to the development and dissimilation of employment related policies, procedures and practices which are simple to understand and navigate
- To act as a bridge between the organisation and the employee in matters subject to the internal dispute resolution system
- Manage long-term absence of employees on medical grounds
- Effectively deliver forward thinking, commercial, specialist advice on cases, conflict management issues and organisational change initiatives
- Remain constantly up to date with new relevant case law and review existing strategic ER policy to ensure it continues to be fit for purpose and adherence across organisation.
- Responsible for imparting ER knowledge and expertise and generally raising the ER capability within the team
- Expert ER practitioner operating as an ER Manager or HR Business Partner for over 3 years.
- Understanding of dealing with International cultures and employment law
- Experience of working in a large matrix-based organisation
- Preferably an understanding of Financial Services.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Henry on the HR team - 0207 092 0248. Please note we will not be able to disclose the company without a CV on file.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.