Employee Relations Advisor - £350 - 12 Month FTC
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for an Employee Relations Advisor to join one of the worlds largest financial institutions. It is a 12 month contract and will be paying up to £350 per day.
- Support the business with handling redundancies: assist in completion of the due diligence with managers, hold meetings with employees and managers, discuss the terms of Compromise Agreements, and follow up on questions from employee through to closure, with guidance from Legal where necessary.
- Flexible Working Requests: meet with the manager and employee to understand the nature of the request and the LOBs ability to accommodate the request, consider feasibility of the request and advise manager of the process to be followed in considering the request, facilitate a meeting with the employee and manager within the required timeframe, document a decision letter either accepting the new terms, proposing a trial period, or giving reasons for declining the request, and manage the appeals process where necessary.
- Support ER colleagues by managing disciplinary and grievance cases through to closure for routine cases. This requires full knowledge and understanding of the banks disciplinary and grievance processes and the legal framework governing such processes. Assist with investigation preparation and observe meetings for more complex disciplinary and grievance cases.
- Provide policy and process guidance and general ER advice to managers and employees in a professional manner. ER advice will include complex and sensitive issues as well routine policy and process questions, typically around performance improvement processes, occupational health, lateness, and sickness absence.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience handling Employee Relations related cases within a large organisation.
- Ability to manage, organise and prioritise numerous objectives, projects or activities simultaneously.
- Must be comfortable working under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.