- Allocation, confirmation, and matching of cash equity trades with clients ranging from global asset managers to private banks.
- Responsibility for equity confirmation exceptions and client service management with a key focus on efficiency, control, and enhancing the client experience.
- Work closely with global teams and clients to proactively manage risk, and challenge existing business processes on a day to day basis.
- Middle office initiatives are focused on increasing STP to drive scale across the Securities business; with an emphasis on also improving the client experience through quick and accurate trade confirmation.
- Work in partnership with client and sales traders to ensure that trades are allocated, confirmed, and processed in a timely manner in order to safeguard the firm's capital and reputation but also to meet the client SLAs
The successful candidate will have experience of securities products, an operations background and client facing experience is preferred, but not essential.
Please apply if you have this experience and would like to find out further information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.