Enterprise Change Manager - Risk Oversight
The role purpose is to provide risk oversight across technology risk, specifically new technologies such as Blockchain / Distributed Ledger Technology. The role is needed to support and challenge the business to ensure effective risk management and to credibly challenge and advise on Agile Change Technology.
- Identify and assess risks relating to Blockchain / Distribution Ledger Technology to ensure risk is well managed within the Bank's risk appetite.
- Provide risk oversight for business areas, agreeing remediation plans when necessary.
- Implement processes to ensure Group Risk Policy is adhered to.
- Act as an autonomous risk management SME, to ensure strong relationships with senior stakeholders are built.
- Challenge & influence those senior stakeholders when necessary.
- Act as a credible business partner to mitigate potential risks and ensure systems and processes are fit for purpose.
- Plan and execute risk management projects to ensure continuous improvement.
- 5 years experience within operational risk.
- First hand experience with distribution ledger technology in Banks (i.e. Blockchain) is essential.
- Experience in risk oversight or enterprise risk management.
- Agile change management experience is essential.
- Proven track record in building good relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Proven track record in challenging and credibly advising senior stakeholders.
If you have the required experience please send your CV to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.