Enterprise Application, Planning and Budgeting
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a global client who are actively seeking a Enterprise Applications Cloud Consultant on board to join their team in London.
This individual is responsible for Oracle PBCS and EPBCS design and technical integration throughout the implementation, managing the client's requirement.
- Configure applications and conduct iterative unit testing
- Support the Solution Architect and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget
- Assist in full life cycle implementations including: planning, design, & build phases of Oracle PBCS
- Build and maintain close relationships with client senior stakeholders
- Contributing to our continued Digital Finance thought leadership, working closely with colleagues in Strategy, Finance and Technology Consulting
- 2:1 honour degree (or equivalent)
- Oracle certification and accreditation Oracle EPM PBCS is desirable
- Experience of working with Oracle EPM Cloud products such as EPBCS, PBCS, FCCS, TRCS, EPBCS and Essbase Cloud is desirable
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing multiple industry clients
- Experience of working with other emerging technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Blockchain, AI etc.) is desirable
Experience And Skills
The following are the experience and skills that we would value in the successful candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in Oracle EPM -PBCS or Hyperion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles, key metrics and reports
- Good technical understanding of Hyperion and PBCS (SaaS)
- Solid Project Management skills.
- Experienced in Cloud Projects and the technical impacts to consider / remediate when moving Hyperion from On Premise to Cloud
- Ability to support / validate interfaces to and from Hyperion and PBCS and what to consider when moving to Cloud / using a SaaS application
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.