Employment Tax Senior Manager, Cambridge
A highly respected leading consulting firm is looking to hire a talented Employment Tax Senior Manager to be based in Cambridge.
Your responsibility will be to take control of a wide range of client projects whilst supervising the overall project management and delivery. This is a great opportunity to develop your tax skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Taking responsibility for winning, managing and delivering work to a high standard and meeting deadlines.
- Manage the delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
- Advise clients on core PAYE and NIC issues linked to compliance needs as well as advising clients such as salary sacrifice, company cars, STBVs, due diligences, disclosures, employment status, etc.
- Keep clients up to date on key legislative changes and the impact this will have on their business.
- Delegating to junior members of staff and assisting with their learning and development.
- Strong background in Employment Tax from Practice or HMRC.
- Specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues.
- Actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients.
- CTA, ACA, CPA or CA qualified or equivalent.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.