Employment Tax Manager, Southampton
A highly respected global accountancy firm is looking to hire a talented Employment Tax Manager to be based in Southampton.
This dynamic fast paced practice is looking for driven individuals to come in and be a part of this success. You will be responsible to build, maintain and lead strong relationships with the clients due to continuously accelerated growth and demand for their services.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Assist in managing the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
- Contribute to successfully extracting maximum value from the tax services.
- A strategic and commercial awareness of wide business issues
- Experience of working in employment tax, dealing with compliance issues and providing technical advice.
- An ATT, CTA or equivalent qualification.
- Experience of working on projects gained working within a professional services firm, global consultancy firm and/or large private and/or public sector organisations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.